1. His and her walk in closest are much cheaper than marriage counseling. (same goes for master bathroom vanities.)
2. Going on an annual family vacation has made some of our best memories.
3. Although Bren will never understand my endurance stuff…she supports me in the most incredible way.
4. How my wife can run 4 kid’s crazy schedules and still get all the family stuff done would amaze the CEO of any Fortune 500 company.
5. Me washing the dishes really is foreplay!
6. IF Bren gets rattled…things have really gone south in a hurry.
7. Having both Bren and I being Fighting Texas Aggies, really has made a great foundation for our marriage.
8. Running an Ultramarathon is a lot like being married…there will be good times and bad…but the good time are always better then the bad.
9. Traveling together with only Bren and I and no kids are some of the most awesome times together.
10. Spending all day Saturday on a sports field will one day be missed and looked back on with affection.
11. Watching my wife comfort one of our children, allows me to catch a glimpse of what God is like.
12. When negotiating a deal…especially buying a car, LET BREN DO THE TALKING! She is a pit bull.
13. Listen to Bren’s intuition…it is usually dead on!
14. Four kids are the perfect number of children for us…so much laughter, so much joy.
15. Bren has gotten better looking with each passing year…and looks hottest in an outfit encompassing boots.
16. There will be arguments and disagreements…work through them…never never never give up. (ps. It usually takes Bren longer to get over a fight. ..just give her time….go for a run or something.)
17. I read Proverbs 31 over a 100 times before I met Bren…and have come to realize not only does she nearly have all those attributes…she has characteristics I wasn’t looking for but am now so glad she has!
18. One of my greatest joys in life is to get Bren laughing so hard she starts crying.
19. The only thing prettier than Texas is a smile on that blond hair blue eyed Texas Beauty.