Day at the Office

Day at the Office
All Terrain Vehicle
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Phillppians 3:14

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Life's Ride...


I am rolling…on a carbon frame Trek ...and through life.

Exhilarating….sometimes at break neck speeds…other times cruising along with no effort…

The climbing of hills and the descending into the depths…

At times the wind to your back, pushing you along with no effort…or the chilling head wind to be weathered...laboring.

Sometimes the ride is with friends…and other times the blaring silence of being alone.

Regardless, I continue….to push…and at the end…when the ride comes to a close, I pray that I have given it my all…no regrets.

For the blessing is in the ride granted.

No comments:

RUN ON -SEMPER FIDELIS

RUN ON -SEMPER FIDELIS