Day at the Office

Day at the Office
All Terrain Vehicle
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Phillppians 3:14

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bathroom - DONE...Well Nearly

Like I said, it's nearly done. All that is left is the show glass to be installed. That should happen in about 10 days or so. I figured I would have the bathroom remodel done before I ever ran 50 miles. Looks like I will run that ultra before it's completely done. Here are picture of before and after...I hope you think it's an upgrade....especially what we spent on it.

Before...notice how my closet door open!

Before..Bren's vanity

Before....look at the mid 90's wall paper...OH Babyeeee!

Before Tub...and partial of my vanity.

AFTER

After - My Vanity

After - My closet...notice the door is shut...and
for good reason.


After - Bren's Vanity

After - The shower sans glass.



After


After - The Jacuzzi Tub

3 comments:

Regina said...

WOW! That looks GREAT!!! But I am a little worried about where you will be showering after your 50 miler?!?! I will NOT be sitting next to you at Awana, that is FOR SURE! :)

Unknown said...

Looks great! I hope the weekend goes well.

Marcy said...

OMG I LOVE IT!! It looks awesome! ;D ;D

GOOD LUCK this weekend! You'll do fab, I'm sure ;-)

RUN ON -SEMPER FIDELIS

RUN ON -SEMPER FIDELIS