Day at the Office

Day at the Office
All Terrain Vehicle
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Phillppians 3:14

Monday, October 6, 2008

NO,NO, I'm Not Missing In Action...Just have a Toilet in my Bedroom.



Luceeeee, I got some splaining to do! As some of you may know, we are in the middle of a master bathroom remodel. Five days ago our shower was down to the studs, the floor was down to the concrete and now the tolet has been removed to get the new tile floor put down. Who knew that remodeling such a small space in the house could totally disrupt your family life in such a monumental way. I realize that me posting the above picture could border on Redneck...but remember I Do Not Like NASCAR!
Now back to the training...it has been a tough. This weekend I wrapped up a 6 hour trail run. I don't know exactly how far...but it proabably was about 28 to 30 miles. The 50 miler is in 2 weeks and frankly I don't know if I am ready for it. I guess well see.
Oh and one answer to your question...no I am not doing the remodel...I have two magic words...CONTRACT OUT!

4 comments:

Brenda / Russ / Lance said...

Looks good so far. Very smart to contract out too!

You're ready for the race, just go run the darn thing! :)

Rick Gaston said...

Nice job on the 6 hour run and an even better job contracting the job out. All you need now is to pull a muscle working on the home this close to the race.

meredith said...

I was just catching up on my comments, from my posts...procrastination at it's best. Came across your blog. I wish you the best at your first 50-miler. Can't wait to read the report in two weeks.

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO AHHAHAHAHAHA Ooohh dude, as long as it's not on your front porch I think you're safe from redneckville.

RUN ON -SEMPER FIDELIS

RUN ON -SEMPER FIDELIS