Day at the Office

Day at the Office
All Terrain Vehicle
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Phillppians 3:14

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Neighbor Finally Saw Me With My Clothes On!

Yep...that is exactly what my neighbor, Lisa said to me Friday. That is a direct quote....and then she blushed a bit and said, "Ok, that didn't come out right....I meant with normal clothes on that were not RUNNING CLOTHES." Do I really run that much. I mean our neighborhood is a pretty tight knit group. We are always in the front yards, socializing while the kids play up and down the street. We have tons of kids in our hood...I mean tons. So there you are with the quote of the week.

On the training front, 2 trail runs this weekend. Six miles on Saturday, and 9 mile this morning...both completed by 0800. Heck, I even met up with some buddies at 0500 to knock out the run...remember: Run On out there...with clothes...or Not...

5 comments:

Mark C. Smith, "The Naked Runner" said...

Hmmmmmm. Clothes or no clothes? That is definitely the question.

Marcy said...

Suuuureee Dave. Suuuureee "that came out wrong" :P LOL JK!!

Missy said...

So that's what it's like to live in your neighborhood!?! I am NOT putting my keys in the bowl at your party.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Woo-hoo! Clothing-optional running!

Congrats on being named Teh Marcy's BotW! If Teh M. calls you "trashy" you must be that and then some.

Good job on the runs.

Shannon said...

BOTW....wow and you're cute too....I might have to stick around!

LOL.....

RUN ON -SEMPER FIDELIS

RUN ON -SEMPER FIDELIS