Day at the Office

Day at the Office
All Terrain Vehicle
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Phillppians 3:14

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WHERE THE HECK YOU BEEN?!?!

Ok..Ok...yeah....it's been busy....and yeah I know....I need to at least tell ya it's been busy.

After Bataan....a little recovery....ok...2 days at least before back to bootcamps, spin classes and then I ran a 1/2 marathon on the Grapevine Lake Northshore Trail with my buddy Lynn Ballard the weekend following Bataan Marathon.

The body feels fine but I can tell my legs aren't a 100%...probably because I still hammered only a few days after Bataan Marathon.

So the next question...at least posed to me multiple times is..."What is NEXT?" Well, there will be more races to run this summer...I just haven't nailed down the schedule. Originally I wanted to run Jemez Mountain 50 Miler....25,000 feet of climbing up to 10,000 feet elevation. It is out due to family events and schedule.

SO...YES I DO HAVE ANOTHER ENDURANCE CHALLENGE ON THE HORIZON. I am currently nailing down some details...it is outside my comfort zone and when I talk about it to some of my closest peeps...well, the word "INSANE" is usually muttered in the conversation. I am hoping to release the details and challenge in the next week. Good times are afoot....and some pain and suffering too.

7 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

A CLIFF HANGER!!!!! ARGHHH!!!! I want to know what your thinking about, I have no clue what it is.

Biking is so great in my opinion. Its like being a kid all over again, exploring, find new places and making history with friends. The team I am on, we only ride for charity events. We dont race, it allows us to enjoy the finer things in life on a bike. If you get into it, I would love to here your journey.

Gotta Run..... said...

You need to post more.... period!! ok... if I did not already now some little details I would be pissed by the teaser...lol!!

Julie said...

Mean, just mean! Give us a hint?

KK said...

Neener, neener, neener! I know what it is!! Yay Dave!

Jeff said...

Does it involve triple-digit mileage?

Lynn B said...

Idiot!

Heh...

Rick Gaston said...

Nice. Keep nailing down those details. I've had to make some changes myself, hammering away at the details too.

RUN ON -SEMPER FIDELIS

RUN ON -SEMPER FIDELIS